How to get to Art Hotels Lyon
Discover Arts Hotels luxury apartments and suites in the heart of Lyon. Carefully appointed to offer incredible design and comfort, this city residence is ideal for business and leisure travellers looking for the finest location and traditional French architecture.
Situated in close proximity of the banks of the Rhône river, your Arts Hotels city home is only steps from the Place Bellecour, Vieux Lyon (the World Heritage site of UNESCO), exceptional boutiques, art galleries, museums, monuments and traditional bouchons.
Travelling by public transport
The cultural and gastronomic delights of Lyon are readily accessible by train.
- From London St. Pancras International the direct high-speed Eurostar service will deliver you to the capital of the Rhône-Alpes region in 4 hours 40 minutes.
- Direct trains to Lyon Part-Dieu or Perrache with TGV departing from France’s largest cities, including Lille, Paris, Strasbourg, Marseille and Avignon.
- Part Dieu (3.00 km / 1.86 miles)
- Perrache (2.00 km / 1.25 miles)
LYON SAINT EXUPERY (30.00 km / 18.64 mi)
LYON BRON (15.00 km / 9.32 mi)
Ligne A : CORDELIERS
Ligne A : BELCOUR
10-14-15-35-88 : BELLECOUR
C3-9-18-23-27-25 : CORDELIERS
LYON CENTRE (1.00 km / 0.63 mi)
LYON PRESQU’ILE (1.00 km / 0.63 mi)
From the A6, exit Lyon Presqu’Île.
A secure underground parking station is conveniently located at 2 Rue Grolée. The private car park is only a short 2 minute walk away from your city suite or apartment. Rates vary.
Taxis are available at the following taxi stops:
- In front of the Palais de la Bourse – 1 Place des Cordeliers, 69002 LYON
- In front of Sephora – 1 place de la République, 69002 LYON
Alternatively, reserve a taxi online or by phone:
- Lyon Taxi 04 72 10 86 86